how do you log...

Options
SEX! i don't think i'll be getting to the gym tonight, but i do forsee me getting lucky :blushing: :wink: what would be something comparable in our database that i could just log it under that?

Replies

• brown_eyed_girl_06
    Options
    SEX! i don't think i'll be getting to the gym tonight, but i do forsee me getting lucky :blushing: :wink: what would be something comparable in our database that i could just log it under that?

I have wondered the same....I haven't logged it I have just known that it had happened and knew that I burned calories. :wink:
  • JessiC1984
    JessiC1984 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    lol bump, it has crossed my mind.
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    You could always wear a strap on!! Heart Rate Monitor that is....LOL:laugh: !! Sorry, I couldn't resist!! I don't know...vigorous aerobic exercise?
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    is this you extending an invite my way? because i accept <3
  • cawood2
    cawood2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i too have wondered... I did consider whether wrestling would be similar. But i haven't logged it either.
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    I asked my wife that question, but she told me that exercise should last longer than 5 minutes before you can log it....

ouch!
  • Malloryrae1211
    Malloryrae1211 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Before using MFP I used loseit! and it was in their database for 30 minutes of vigorous sexual activity for me it was only 16 calories burned.
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options

I have wondered the same....I haven't logged it I have just known that it had happened and knew that I burned calories. :wink:

I'm so glad you knew it happened
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    There are quite a few threads on the topic of "calories burned during sex." Just search "sex" and you will find them. Seems like quite a few people are logging sex but I can't remember what they are logging it as. I don't think its much of a calorie burn unless you just have crazy stallion-like stamina! haha :-) I don't log sex because I figure its somewhat tallied up with the normal activity of the day as far as calories burned. For instance, I don't log calories burned walking to the mailbox, scrubbing the floor, playing in the pool, etc so why would I log sex calories? But I know people are logging sex from reading other threads, and probably logging sex calories and getting that extra 50 calories burned is probably motivating these individuals to have more sex, haha! :-)