Those SWEAT waist band trimmers

Options
2»

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    i have searched argos but can not find one of these waist trimmers!! pls can someone tell me where i can get one from thanku.

Google, "weight loss scams". Should bring up plenty of links.

This!^

Also sold at Wal-Mart next to the hand gripper thingies ...... and no those won't make your upper body buff either
  • Just_One_Me
    Just_One_Me Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SURE ????? Ohhhh my goodness I've been trying to get rid of this tummy fat after having 5 kids and NEVER have taken care of myself. Every time I workout I put it on ... You mean to tell me its best if I just don't put one on??? It was one of those 5$ ones I bought at walmart?
  • aimtolose5
    aimtolose5 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    lol thanx all. i used to hav one years ago and yes it helped me to lose inches. 11 years on it myt b a different story but i have to try. and iv found it in argos. i keep falling off the wagon so anythng that helps really.
  • joy9086
    Options
    Me and my friend were going to the gym at least 2-4 times a week and i wore mine every time. after about a month and a half, I noticed I lost a few inches around my mid section. It also depends on what you're doing while wearing band trimmer. I would run for about 25 minutes on a 5.8 speed and walked on an incline at about a 3 speed with it on, get on ab machines as well. The biggest thing is that I was also eating right and counting my calories. :)