I'm a newbie to My Fitness Pal

Options
And, it's been less than a day that I've signed up. I thought I would only use the food and exercise areas, but I thought after looking at some of the posts in the forum that I'd give it a try. Maybe some of you out there can help motivate me. Even though I've lost about twenty-one pounds, but it hasn't been in a healthy way. My blood sugar has been running pretty high, and as a result, some weight has come off. My diet isn't that bad, but exercise is non-existent. I use to walk miles per day (at least two), but then a couple of days missed led to me not walking anymore. And, then the excuses took over.
So anyway, when I signed up, I got a weight loss goal of ten pounds by August 11th. Wish me luck that I meet it!

Replies

• tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck with your weight loss journey! Just remember to take it one day at a time. If you can get back to walking that is a great way to get your body back to exercising. :)
  • skibrina
    skibrina Posts: 36
    Options
    welcome aboard!!!! focus on your goal!! you can do it.
  • Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck to you!
  • chiefaho
    chiefaho Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks all of you!
  • launchmynewlife
    Options
    I'm new, too! I'm planning on setting small goals so I don't get discouraged. Somehow managed to get thru day 3 of my water fast even though I was stressed and wanted to end it. I wish everyone the best on their weight loss journey!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    We are all here to do our best. This is a site for the support and accountability that you need to reach those goals. Good to see more men getting healthy!! Ladies are outnumbering us on taking care of our health. Sending you a friend request. Add me if you like. Good luck!!