Caught with my pants down....NSV!!!

Options
sandyfeet10
sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
I started my journey in late April, weighing in at 214 lbs. I was just squeezing into my size 20 pants (I'm only 5 feet tall). I am down 19 lbs...which doesn't sound like much, but it's a big deal for me!

Today, I was at my mother's house and was trying to reach something high. I had to jump to reach it and when I jumped, my pants fell down!!!!!!!! I'm glad it was just me and my mom!!!

Perhaps it's time to go shopping!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :happy: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Yea, I think so!! haha congrats!!
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    For every ten pounds that you lose, you will drop a pant or dress size....Something else to look forward too :D
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congratz :happy:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Ha! That's awesome!
  • alslau02
    alslau02 Posts: 64
    Options
    Buying a couple things that fit really motivated me again. BTW 19 pounds is big deal! Congrats.
  • FoamyRiver
    FoamyRiver Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Remember the old man from American Idol a few years ago? "Pants on the ground. Pants on the ground. Lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground." But girl you don't look like a fool. You look like a LOSER to me! Way to go! Keep up the excellent work! And go shopping. :laugh:
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! Congrats! I have purchased a few new outfits, but don't want to go all out since I still have more to lose... but I have started wearing a belt! ;)
  • Tmochava
    Tmochava Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Can't wait until my clothes start falling off of me, lol.
  • hartteisha
    Options
    :) beautiful inspiration... Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!