Sugar Free or Fat Free Pudding ??

Which one should I choose :ohwell: Is one better for you than the other os should I just choose by taste?

Replies

• red_hatorade
    red_hatorade Posts: 166
    I always go with whatever has the least amount of calories, but then again my diet is a 1500 calorie diet.
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    I love the Jell-o sugar free fat free instant pudding. Takes the question out of the equation, lol
  • mem1086
    mem1086 Posts: 136 Member
    Watch out with the Sugar-free stuff. Some of the sweeteners can cause gas pains and related "wind". Any I mean all sugar-freem not just pudding. I had it happen with sugar-free Rita's Italian ice.
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Go with Sugar Free. If you buy the instant you can mix with fat free milk anyway if you want
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    I like the sugar free Jello Swirl pudding... only 60 calories and super good!!
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Well it depends really. I don't eat sugar free anything, because they use artificial sweeteners. But fat free isn't necessarily any better. A lot of times, they add extra sugar/sodium/chemicals to make the fat free taste better and to get the right consistency. Honestly, you're probably better eating less of the "normal" pudding.
  • Phanessa917
    Phanessa917 Posts: 100 Member
    look at the label becasue I think one has more fat or carbs or something... compare it.
  • MsALMill
    MsALMill Posts: 75 Member
    I love the sugar free ones from Jello, especially the temptations and mousses.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Gojira74
    Gojira74 Posts: 57 Member
    Doesn't matter to your body all that much unless one of these is in deficit. Calories are the most important thing in this decision because your body will store excess calories (fat or sugar) as fat. If you are eating less calories than you burn, you will not.

This doesn't take into account possible metabolic issues such as diabetes, but if you are not suffering from any conditions then calories rule.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    I buy the Jello puddings that are sugar free and fat free. They are awesome!