Can you recook eggs?

Options
I like to make a dozen hard boiled eggs on Sunday to use for breakfast throughout the week. I discovered I didn't cook this last batch long enough. Is there a way to recook them, or am I out of luck?

Replies

• BranMuffin21
    BranMuffin21 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Nuke them, just maybe poke a hole so it doesn't explode
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Did you take them all out of their shells?

If you didn't, then just throw them back in the boiling water. I did that once too and thats what I did... they didn't turn out weird or anything.
  • JessiC1984
    JessiC1984 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Even if you did unshell them, you can still throw them back into some boiling water. I've done it many a time at work and at home.
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: I have always wondered this....

I never felt right about re-doing mine and have just eaten them soft :laugh:

thanks for asking 'cuz now I will know for next time:flowerforyou:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I just did that this weekend. It was not a thrilling moment for me. :( I was delighted when I tossed them back in the water (the next day because I had made them ahead of time) and they turned out fine!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: I have always wondered this....

I never felt right about re-doing mine and have just eaten them soft :laugh:

thanks for asking 'cuz now I will know for next time:flowerforyou:

AWWE cute ticker! Do you have bunnies? I have two :)

OP, how soft are the eggs? I LOVE 10-minute eggs...nice and bright yellow and soft in the middle!
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    The yolk is bright yellow and the middles of the whites are soft and too slimy for my taste...
    Wondering how I should go about doing this...