All new wardrobe

Options
After going through my closet and finding eight XL and XXL shirts I have not been able to wear in several years, I put all my XXXLs in a bag and am going to take them to Goodwill. They're dead to me.

Also, I used to be a 48 in pants. I squeezed into a pair I found from my closet tonight listed as 42. . Probably 7 or 8 lbs away from actually wearing it and being able to move around. But I will get there.

I also found a pair of 38s WAAAAY in the back of the closet. I must have ordered them by mistake one time because they still have the tags on them. Will be a big day when I put them on. .

Replies

• True_angel4ever
    Options
    Great Job! You can Do it! You will feel great when you will be able to get into them! Woo Hoo to you! GL!
  • taneeshab
    taneeshab Posts: 23
    Options
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! Also if you need assistant with your wardrobe I can be of some help. I have a image consulting company that help clients build and revamp their existing wardrobe. www.facebook.com/polishTEN " like us" and get the latest tips daily.
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Going through the same and it feels awesome!!
    I was a 46 and now I fit on a 40 pretty okish.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!