I have to get this back!!

Options
I've been married 19 yrs this last May. I have always been big on wearing my wedding rings ( the band and then the seperate cluster). I remember going to the jeweler to get them cleaned the first time and when he ask me to take my rings off, I wouldn't do it so they cleaned them on my finger (looking back, I wonder what the guy thought of that) anyway, about six months ago I started having trouble with the cluster ring. I was waking up at night with my finger hurting and so finally I pulled that one off and have been just wearing the band ever since. It's been in the jewelry box long enough. I'm ready to pull it back out and put it on my finger again. I have to lose about 10lbs to make this happen for a not so tight snug fit! That is one of my motivations right there! Sometimes it's the silly things that move us, but to me it's a big deal:smile:

Replies

• clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I've been married 19 yrs this last May. I have always been big on wearing my wedding rings ( the band and then the seperate cluster). I remember going to the jeweler to get them cleaned the first time and when he ask me to take my rings off, I wouldn't do it so they cleaned them on my finger (looking back, I wonder what the guy thought of that) anyway, about six months ago I started having trouble with the cluster ring. I was waking up at night with my finger hurting and so finally I pulled that one off and have been just wearing the band ever since. It's been in the jewelry box long enough. I'm ready to pull it back out and put it on my finger again. I have to lose about 10lbs to make this happen for a not so tight snug fit! That is one of my motivations right there! Sometimes it's the silly things that move us, but to me it's a big deal:smile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    That's one of the things I'm excited about....wearing my wedding rings again. I can get them on now, but they are uncomfortably tight so I don't wear them. I don't know WHY they don't fit yet...I wore them before when I was this weight.:grumble:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Wow! That was so me when hubby and I were shopping for wedding bands. Every place we went offered to clean my ring while we looked and I refused each and everytime!!

I can always tell when I'm eating poorly, because I can barely remove my rings to shower in the mornings!

:flowerforyou:
    You can do it sweetie!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Not silly at all, but indeed a motivation. My husband and I have been married 27 years and I know how I would feel if I was in your situation. Good Luck! You can do it!