hi there

hershey1975
hershey1975 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
ji everyone im new here and wasnt sure on how to post anything.im hoping this works.I have been going to the gym latey and watching what i eat.logging everything that i eat i have seen a pattern and its helping me out alot.since last week i have lost 5lbs.i hope everyone is enjoying their day.till next time..

shelley

Replies

• ji everyone im new here and wasnt sure on how to post anything.im hoping this works.I have been going to the gym latey and watching what i eat.logging everything that i eat i have seen a pattern and its helping me out alot.since last week i have lost 5lbs.i hope everyone is enjoying their day.till next time..

shelley
  • welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here. Good luck with your goal.
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Welcome and you've got a great start already! You'll get a ton of support here and I look forward to talking to you in some of the forums!
    Anne
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    ji everyone im new here and wasnt sure on how to post anything.im hoping this works.I have been going to the gym latey and watching what i eat.logging everything that i eat i have seen a pattern and its helping me out alot.since last week i have lost 5lbs.i hope everyone is enjoying their day.till next time..

shelley

Welcome and much success with your goal
This discussion has been closed.