Feeling Down

Options
I'm feeling down. Yesterday was a bad day and I am still in a funk from it. I just want to cry, scream and yell but I can't do that in front of my kids. I just need a break and there doesn't seem to be one in my future. Thanks for listening. I am just having a po me pity party. :yawn: :ohwell:

Replies

• ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm feeling down. Yesterday was a bad day and I am still in a funk from it. I just want to cry, scream and yell but I can't do that in front of my kids. I just need a break and there doesn't seem to be one in my future. Thanks for listening. I am just having a po me pity party. :yawn: :ohwell:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    do you have a hubby or a good friend to leave the kids with while you go out and have some alone time?

I hope you get to feeling better.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Do some major punches - it will work up your heart and help get rid of some frustration! Same thing with some kicks - you could have the kids join you - you might be surprised at the giggles you'll get from it.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

I know how you feel I get in funks like that where I am desperate for a break from the kids and work-- But when there are times like that you need to find "ME" time- what i do is I put the kids to bed and after 8:30pm it is mommy time that is my time to take my bath or shower not to mention get things done cause its so much easier to do alot of things when the kids arent under your feet- When I get too stressed out I step outside in the front yard for a breather im not out there long just enough to get air so that I am not suffocating- We all have those times and some are worse than others but it will pass just be positive