Time for a Lifestyle Change

RandaBear04
RandaBear04 Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, I'm new to this website and wanted to introduce myself to all of you. I'm a 22 year old female who works as a receptionist, so mainly I sit for most of my day. Normally I'm able to get out for lunch hour 3 times a week to use my works free gym so that comes in handy. I've been working out regularly for about 4 -5 months now and never really considered counting calories until I signed up for a Weight Watchers weekly free trial and realized why I wasn't having much luck losing weight. While working out is nice and helps you to feel better, you also need to watch what you eat. I'm slowly learning this after not continuing w/Weight Watchers and deciding to take the free route, which is MFP. So far, I really love this site and I'm really dying to lose about 20 lbs starting out but my goal total loss is about 30 - 35 lbs. So I guess we shall see if this MFP really works. I can use all the help I can get from anyone! Hope everyone else is having a lot of luck!!!! :wink:

Replies

• Hello, I'm new to this website and wanted to introduce myself to all of you. I'm a 22 year old female who works as a receptionist, so mainly I sit for most of my day. Normally I'm able to get out for lunch hour 3 times a week to use my works free gym so that comes in handy. I've been working out regularly for about 4 -5 months now and never really considered counting calories until I signed up for a Weight Watchers weekly free trial and realized why I wasn't having much luck losing weight. While working out is nice and helps you to feel better, you also need to watch what you eat. I'm slowly learning this after not continuing w/Weight Watchers and deciding to take the free route, which is MFP. So far, I really love this site and I'm really dying to lose about 20 lbs starting out but my goal total loss is about 30 - 35 lbs. So I guess we shall see if this MFP really works. I can use all the help I can get from anyone! Hope everyone else is having a lot of luck!!!! :wink:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    :flowerforyou:
    Welcome!!!

This is a great site with a TON of useful information. If you click on the Message Boards link at the top of the page, then go into the General Discussion page, you will find "Newbies Please read me" that will answer a lot of the questions we have when we start here. (Eating the excercise calories, plateuas, etc!)

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.