Joined today :)

Options
gemma247
gemma247 Posts: 44 Member
hey everyone,
i have joined today for a little motivation, i have been dieting for the past few months ready for my holidays, i managed to loose 25lbs but while on hol put some weight on so my now loss totals 21lbs.
Im just finding it really hard to get back into it,

starting weight - 210lbs
currently - 191.8lbs
Goal - 140lbs

So back to the diet i go hehe :)
anyways not really sure what else to say, i look forward to speaking to you all soon :) xxx

Replies

• vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi Gemma and welcome :smile:

This site is amazing, you will get all the encouragement and support you need

Well done on the previous weight loss, proving you can do :smile:

Remember to log everything as it really does help, and increased exercise plays a huge part.

Good luck on reaching your goal, we are all here to help you on your way :smile:
  • gemma247
    gemma247 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thannkkk you :)

i really appreciate it!!

Good luck with urs :) well done xx
  • smudger_24
    smudger_24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi Gemma,

I started Monday and want to lose 50lbs, im 5ft 7" so ideally would like to be a comfy size 12 (uk).

Im up for motivating eachother so add me if you like : )
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    You have found the right place to help you! The people here are awesome and very supportive and can help keep you motivated and encouraged! Good luck! :happy:
  • preacher_lady
    preacher_lady Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Gemma, Welcome to MFP. You are in the right place. Everyone on here is great, supportive, encouraging and will try to keep you motivated. I was up and down in my weight and my daughter-in-law finally got me to sign up on here. It has been the best thing I've done for myself in my journey to lose weight. We are here to support you!