How often do you weigh yourself?

Options
How often does everyone weigh themselves? I do it every other day, and I am just curious what everyone else is doing. Thanks!

Replies

• Kenshin_D
    Kenshin_D Posts: 7
    Options
    I try and do it once a week.
  • Kenshin_D
    Kenshin_D Posts: 7
    Options
    I try and do it only once a week.
  • Bubs05
    Bubs05 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I usually step on the scale every morning on my way into the shower, just for curiosity. But I do my 'official' weigh-in once a week, on Saturday mornings.
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Daily- it makes it easier for me to see how things like sodium affect me
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Daily (every morning) but I don't obsess about it. It just helps me stay on track better.
  • chickenpoppa
    chickenpoppa Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    once a week unless i have a gym assessment:-)
  • Rae9911
    Rae9911 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every Friday morning after I have gotten up but before I have breakfast, I personally find it's better for myself to just do it once a week.
  • rainbowbuggy
    rainbowbuggy Posts: 320
    Options
    I usually step on the scale every morning on my way into the shower, just for curiosity. But I do my 'official' weigh-in once a week, on Saturday mornings.

I do the exact same!
  • Kitiara47
    Kitiara47 Posts: 235
    Options
    I weigh in every Saturday morning, but I look every once in a while if I'm curious. Most of the time I try to stay off the scale until Saturday.
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options

I do the exact same!

Same here.
  • Kathy_Noring
    Kathy_Noring Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily to keep on track, but I only have one official weigh-in, which is Mondays. That's when I determine how much weight I have officially lost for the week.
  • Jonbradley
    Jonbradley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have an "official' weigh in every 2 weeks and use that date to try and achieve personal goals, but I try to weigh myself every other day to track my progress and see just how tomorrow's limits will be.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Once a week.. I started doing it everyday for awhile there and drove myself up a tree with all the fluctuations.

I generally do mine on thursday.
  • dgirllamius
    dgirllamius Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every Friday morning. I might do it in the week to see if I'm progressing (I know I shouldn't but hey). It's nice to see that little red bar move down every week :D
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I only weigh myself about once a month. I found the scale was affecting my mood too much so I broke the frequent weighing habit last summer. It wasnt as hard as I thought, and I'm much happier now :)
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    everyday with official weigh in on Sunday:smile:
  • melhort
    melhort Posts: 31
    Options
    I weigh myself almost every morning but official weigh in on wed.
  • hatchhome
    hatchhome Posts: 65
    Options
    I do every morning. It fluctuates but is also very accurate of what kind of day I had the day before. U weigh the same no matter if u weigh yourself or not. To me it's like not checking your bank account because u don't want to see the balance.
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    Officially every Saturday....But everyday...Can't help myself :laugh:
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I started on Memorial Day. I weighed myself on 6/29 and plan to weigh again on 8/8. That will be when I've been on MFP for 10 weeks. I'm over sixty and expect to lose pretty slowly, so I'm only weighing in once in awhile and concentrating on my nutrition and exercise. The results will have to take place without me checking on them every day or so.