What's your opinion on Zumba?

Options
2»

Replies

• jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Massively massively variable.

Until last week I would say I could break more of a sweat hoovering the front room and that the choreography was so basic as to be embarrassing.

But last week I tried a class that was being taken by a cover instructor and it was awesome! Not massively hard work but a lot of fun and a decent work out.

Apparently you don't need to be an experienced or proficient dancer to be a Zumba instructor, you can just attend a 2 day course and call yourself qualified. So it makes sense that some classes will be beyond **** and others fantastic.

Give it a go and hopefully you;ll get a good one.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Right I'm going to book myself in for a class :D for those of you who do Zumba how has it helped towards weight loss/inches lost?

Eating right and Zumba mixed with an abs and *kitten* class I've lost a total of 56 pounds to date. I really wish I would have measured when I started...no such luck. I'm naturally curvy and I love that Zumba allows me to drop weight without losing my curves. =)
  • margo109
    margo109 Posts: 7
    Options
    I've not been a LIVE Zumba class, but I thoroughly enjoy the DVDs. Dancing is fun! Well, IF you like dancing. ;-) If you decide to try it, I certainly hope you enjoy it!

Keep it movin'!

*smiles*

Jean