lbs & inches to lose...

Options
Hey guys, just checking in to say 'hi'!

I have just started (today) my journey to losing 40lbs, well that is my aim anyway!

I look forward to seeing you guys around the forum ...

Big love from a snowy hill in Canada :happy:

Replies

• DaniSee
    DaniSee Posts: 35
    Options
    Hey guys, just checking in to say 'hi'!

I have just started (today) my journey to losing 40lbs, well that is my aim anyway!

I look forward to seeing you guys around the forum ...

Big love from a snowy hill in Canada :happy:
  • dantell13
    Options
    Good Luck and welcome aboard. I am living down here in hot and flat Orlando. I envy you up there in BC
    Good Luck
    David
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am just back from a several month absence. In March my older sister committed suicide, and then I had back surgery...got seriously off course. I am trying to rectify that now. Good luck to you!
    Cowboy
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.
  • DaniSee
    Options
    Thanks guys!

Cowboy I am sorry to hear about your sister buddy.

Could someone tell me how to post my little weight loss ticker thing into my signiature? I am blonde so that is my excuse :laugh:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Hello,
    I am just back from a several month absence. In March my older sister committed suicide, and then I had back surgery...got seriously off course. I am trying to rectify that now. Good luck to you!
    Cowboy

So sorry about your sister and your surgery. Hope you are feeling better.
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Thanks guys!

Cowboy I am sorry to hear about your sister buddy.

Could someone tell me how to post my little weight loss ticker thing into my signiature? I am blonde so that is my excuse :laugh:

You go to Tools and follow the instructions there. The you copy the code they give you and paste it on your signature. To get a signature you go to your home page and go to settings, then signature.:wink:
  • DaniSee
    Options
    Thanks chicka! I got the ticker thing sorted a few minutes ago, I just couldn't find where my sig' was!

Thankies :smile:
  • angievan26
    Options
    i just restarted and I know how you feel. Good luck on your journey.
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. This site is amazing.
    Cowboy
  • Erica92627
    Options
    i just restarted and I know how you feel. Good luck on your journey.

i've jumped back on the wagon too. So hopefully i wont undo my seat-belt and jump off again.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Cowboy

Oh, my -- how awful for you-- so sorry to hear about your sister and your back surgery.

God bless you as you get back on track-- or, back on the horse, so to speak-- if you don't mind me using the Cowboy metaphor-- :wink:

Hang in there-- great bunch of people here for support when you need it-- :flowerforyou: