I fell off track BIGTIME!

Options
I was doing sooooo good. I was staying under my calories, I was working out 5/7 days of the weeks doing Jilians 30 day shred, Zumba, Couth to 5K...this was all before I went to Miami for vacation. While I was there, I drank, ate what I want, and completely just wasn't paying attention to anything and that's how it's been since I returned back to NYC.

I REALLY need to get back on track...but it's just so hard! hhaha

Replies

• franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    don't beat yourself up for that, dust yourself off and jump back on the wagon you can do it :smile:
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    No worries...just start now to get back where you want to be. I feel off for about a month, and finally got myself together...YOU CAN DO IT!
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    Dude, you were on vacation; cut yourself some slack. Now you're home, it's time to get back on the horse; simple as that. You can do it. Keep on keepin' on.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You can jump back on! Just need to set your mind to get back on track and do it!!!!!!! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!
  • bioteacher01
    Options
    The first step is recognizing you're off track! Now just get back in the swing of things and you'll be fine!!! Hang in there:)
  • kristy_estes21
    kristy_estes21 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I was in NYC with my husband last weekend and we did the same thing!! Pizza, cupcakes, beer, etc. We're back on track though. I'm just acting like it didn't happen. Haha!!
  • sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    lol thats how life works! next time your going to go off track try to only eat 500 extra calories and get in a tiny walk like park far away lool.

starting back up is SOO hard so good luck to you :-)
  • LaurieEReid
    LaurieEReid Posts: 273
    Options
    Remember how go it felt and how proud you were of yourself. And just start again. Don't worry about the off track.
  • Jconner30
    Jconner30 Posts: 311
    Options
    You only fail when you dont get back into the routine. Remember, this is a LIFESTYLE change. Even people who are insane about body building will fall off the wagon for a short time, its human nature.
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat :indifferent:
  • cahira
    cahira Posts: 163
    Options
    I fell off the wagon as well. Gained back 6 lbs that were hard enough to get off. But today I got up and did my run, and drank my water and ate my healthy breakfast. And later I'm gonna run to the store and grab some of the bars that I like so I can keep them in my purse and eat them instead of something unhealthy.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Just think how much more awesome you'll look on the next vacation if you get back on track now.