Turbo Kick - yeah!

Options
Ok so turbo kick class tonight for me. I wore my new weighted gloves for a full 20 minutes of class, all the way through the first turbo! :smokin: Yeah, so awesome. And I made it through class without a huge slump, even though she put us through FOUR turbos! (And they're longer than the video ones too, at least the videos I've seen, 2.5 min) Whew! My next goal for myself is to wear the gloves through twenty-five minutes, and eventually (by the end of the semester) I'd like to wear them for the whole class. Can't wait to try again Wednesday!

P.S. Can you tell I'm still riding that exercise high? :laugh: :blushing:

Replies

• nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Ok so turbo kick class tonight for me. I wore my new weighted gloves for a full 20 minutes of class, all the way through the first turbo! :smokin: Yeah, so awesome. And I made it through class without a huge slump, even though she put us through FOUR turbos! (And they're longer than the video ones too, at least the videos I've seen, 2.5 min) Whew! My next goal for myself is to wear the gloves through twenty-five minutes, and eventually (by the end of the semester) I'd like to wear them for the whole class. Can't wait to try again Wednesday!

P.S. Can you tell I'm still riding that exercise high? :laugh: :blushing:
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! You go girl!
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :smile: Awesome!!:smile: