Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV

meg7399
meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
So for the FIRST time in TWO years I pulled out and OLD mini skirt and it fit!!!!! Size 8!!!!! I haven't worn anything in the single digits in years!!! My mom always gave me trouble for constantly hanging on to old clothes and now I can finally prove I had a reason too! WOOT WOOT!!!!

Replies

• CONGRATS!!!! What a great accomplishment. There's nothing like being able to prove to someone else what you're capable of accomplishing!!!!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Oh Meg - that's wonderful news - what an exciting thing to have happen :) Congratulations :)
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    congratulations!!! so glad to hear how great you feel. keep up your hard work. :):)
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    that is awesome! It is kind of fun to go "shopping" in your own closet. It thrills me when something I have not been able to wear in a while fits. I have a pair of capris that have been in my closet for years that my mom got for me and I have never worn them. I am hoping before the season ends (lukily it is a long one in Tx) that I will finally be able to wear them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!