My first NSV

Options
I had it in my mind that today was going to be a bad day...My aunt died last Thursday and today where having her funeral....I kept trying to figure out what I was going to wear. Well this morining I reached way in the back of the closet and seen some pants that I have NEVER been able to wear. So I thought I humor myself by trying them on and to my surprise they fit and I even have room to breathe lol....Great Feeling I must say!!!!!!!!

Replies

• katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    OOH, I like that kind of NSV! Congratulations.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    So sorry about your aunt..but great for you..
  • blessedmomx3
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your Aunt!! Congrats on the fitting!
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! what a great way to start your day.. Congrats on all your hard work!
  • Shawnta27
    Shawnta27 Posts: 22
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! Enjoy your days!
  • missysmission777
    missysmission777 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Seems like everyone is going INTO THE CLOSET this morning.. I went in to clean it out and I got into a size 14.... doing a victory dance. Great job and congrats and sorry about your Aunt... :flowerforyou:
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    How wonderful that you're able to feel good during such a trying time. Keep up the great work!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!! My condolences on your aunt's passing though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!