Why God, WHY? I can't believe it's the end of Entourage!!!

JDMPWR
JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
Am I the only one that is truly phased by the ending of Entourage on MFP? REALLY PEOPLE, REALLY? After my super doc visit this afternoon I am going to sit down and watch all the previous seasons before my cardio session tonight!!!

Who is just as distraught about this as me?

Replies

• _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Say it isn't so! You just ruined my day! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    what??? It's not coming back at all????
  • JDMPWR
    No this is the last season 7 or 8 episodes only too :( not the normal 12. Last season was only 7-8 episodes too. I hope "How to make it in America" steps up to take it's place!
  • daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    i know :(

this wont make any of you feel better but i know Sarah Gold in real life!!!!!! shes fun, we had a dance party in my bedroom.
  • Eh. Not to be rude, but I think it went downhill since about Season 2 and I don't mind it ending. I will miss the show though!
  • JDMPWR
    Eh. Not to be rude, but I think it went downhill since about Season 2 and I don't mind it ending. I will miss the show though!

Ban
  • _beachgirl_
    Eh. Not to be rude, but I think it went downhill since about Season 2 and I don't mind it ending. I will miss the show though!

Ban

wrong thread
  • _beachgirl_

Ban

wrong thread
  • Drunkadelic
    oh *huge sigh of relief* at least they didn't end it on that bombshell that was last season. I'm still really sad though. I love that show.
  • JDMPWR
    oh *huge sigh of relief* at least they didn't end it on that bombshell that was last season. I'm still really sad though. I love that show.

Like couldn't Vince became a druggie in like season 5 or 6? Why now?
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    I love it but it took some wrong turns the last couple of seasons. I am really ready for Bored to Death and Hung to come back.
  • Drunkadelic

I know - don't most actors develop coke problems short after their "big break." I mean, why not? lol His fight with Eminem was by far my most favorite moment of last season.

At least I still have Dexter, True Blood and Weeds. United States of Tara also didn't make it but I had a feeling that show wouldn't last long.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member

I know - don't most actors develop coke problems short after their "big break." I mean, why not? lol His fight with Eminem was by far my most favorite moment of last season.

At least I still have Dexter, True Blood and Weeds. United States of Tara also didn't make it but I had a feeling that show wouldn't last long.

Tara is over? :noway: That blows.