Birthday binge !

Options
hiya everyone !

so yesterday was my b-day !! a couple things happened,,, first i weighted and lost 1 pound that morning witch officialy made me out of the obese categorie,,,, i mean ... thats a nice b-day reward !!!!!!!!!!
then i wanted to dress nice.. so got out some clothes i dont wear often,,,well i had to change my mind on that because i got on a denim skirt i love then my bf looked at me and said you better take that off, first it looks like a moumou on you and second it's threatning to fall off of you when you blow out your candles.... love it when clothes are just too big !!
so i wore a shirt that i bought 3 months ago and was thigh on me,, well i fitted loose today,,, then my inlaws gave me a new winter jacket ... i got it on and i fitted perfectly,, i looked at the size for fun , it was a MEDIUM.........i mean last year i wouldnt have fitting in a XL !!!!!!!!!!!!

but since it was my bday .. i got to choose what i wanted for my meals.. well i though i would let myself have everything i wanted and see how far i would go.. test myself out .. basicly
i had a guesstimation off 2500 cals..(had fried breaky, chocolate bits, pizza,cake, 1 beer, 1 wine). witch is a bit more then my maintain cals.. to all fair dues,, i was suppose to go to a jazz fit class in the evening but when i got there it was canceled, i probably wouldnt have eated that much if i knew i wasnt going to work out

so the best part of my birthday is that i got to prove to myself that i can be reasonable in eating without supervision of mfp .. i love to work out coz i WANTED it on my bday.. and i learned to make choices of things i love in low calories format ....

i'm now 26 and i think i can say im ready for the rest of my healthy life :)

cheers to that !!!:drinker:
may

Replies

• may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hiya everyone !

so yesterday was my b-day !! a couple things happened,,, first i weighted and lost 1 pound that morning witch officialy made me out of the obese categorie,,,, i mean ... thats a nice b-day reward !!!!!!!!!!
    then i wanted to dress nice.. so got out some clothes i dont wear often,,,well i had to change my mind on that because i got on a denim skirt i love then my bf looked at me and said you better take that off, first it looks like a moumou on you and second it's threatning to fall off of you when you blow out your candles.... love it when clothes are just too big !!
    so i wore a shirt that i bought 3 months ago and was thigh on me,, well i fitted loose today,,, then my inlaws gave me a new winter jacket ... i got it on and i fitted perfectly,, i looked at the size for fun , it was a MEDIUM.........i mean last year i wouldnt have fitting in a XL !!!!!!!!!!!!

but since it was my bday .. i got to choose what i wanted for my meals.. well i though i would let myself have everything i wanted and see how far i would go.. test myself out .. basicly
    i had a guesstimation off 2500 cals..(had fried breaky, chocolate bits, pizza,cake, 1 beer, 1 wine). witch is a bit more then my maintain cals.. to all fair dues,, i was suppose to go to a jazz fit class in the evening but when i got there it was canceled, i probably wouldnt have eated that much if i knew i wasnt going to work out

so the best part of my birthday is that i got to prove to myself that i can be reasonable in eating without supervision of mfp .. i love to work out coz i WANTED it on my bday.. and i learned to make choices of things i love in low calories format ....

i'm now 26 and i think i can say im ready for the rest of my healthy life :)

cheers to that !!!:drinker:
    may
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! Way to go. Belated Happy Birthday dear!! Congratulations on everything you accomplished! :drinker:
  • TheBull50
    TheBull50 Posts: 220
    Options
    Great Job! I will tell you putting on a shirt that is a medium is a wonderful feeling. I am in the same boat as you on that one :-) I used to wear XL clothes as well and now fit into medium shirts ... great feeling.

Happy Late Birthday as well
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like it was a great day, and good job:flowerforyou: It is a good feeling when you are making healthy decisions because you actually want to, such as working out, you know the great feeling that comes from it!!!