You know you have lost weight when.....

Options

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    ...you trip on your pants climbing the stairs because you hadn't realized they fell down

LOL, brilliant! Hope that wasn't in public otherwise that would have been rather awkward :P

Haha, nope...although nobody say, still embarrassing :blushing:
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    when your walking thr the mall and a guy or girl does a obvious double take at you, you notice but all you can do is grin like the joker ...from ear to ear... :)

god that feels so gooooooooooddd.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    you no longer have to wear your spanex while doing jumping jacks!!!....it's true...when I first started I had to wear them...because it hurt so much to do jumping jacks without it!!!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    When you get carded at the liqueur store again, I am 31 havnt been carded in 2 yrs until this past weekend.
  • Ginger1384
    Ginger1384 Posts: 42
    Options
    You Know You've Lost Weight When You Are On The Last Hole Of Your Belt. Been There And Trying To Get Back To It.
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    These have been HILARIOUS to read through!!! I'll add you know you have lost weight when you start buying safety pins to alter your own (now larger) clothes...LOL! I think I even tried stapling the waist of a skirt one time (okay twice ;).
  • ShyBreasts
    ShyBreasts Posts: 91
    Options
    These have been HILARIOUS to read through!!! I'll add you know you have lost weight when you start buying safety pins to alter your own (now larger) clothes...LOL! I think I even tried stapling the waist of a skirt one time (okay twice ;).

Great money saving tip right there! :happy:
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    when your little boys hugs you from behind and can wrap both his arms completely around you comfortably :)
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Have entered enough 5K's that you never have to buy safety pins again.

Are running a 5K and have a weird feeling - then realize that your new running pants are falling down because you didn't pull the drawstring tight enough.

That your teenage sons tell you 1) they like your skinny jeans and 2) that you have skinny legs

When you wake up one morning and realize that you need new jeans so you go shopping and buy a 10 (when the old ones were 16)

And when you realize you can shop in the junior section again.
  • Jaradel
    Jaradel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    ... when you can take your wedding rings OFF because the fat on your finger has finally gone away.

(Not there yet, but soon...)
  • kelsiehoagland
    kelsiehoagland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Those jeans that you used to squeeze your butt into now literally fall off your butt (:
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    When you start trying on your high school clothes and they fit!
  • nmerley
    nmerley Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    love it!!
  • shasslock
    shasslock Posts: 56
    Options
    When you are walking through the grocery store and your pants fall off. (Happened this week)
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    When a large towel fits around you without it looking like the back of a hospital gown with gaps!
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    You can bend over to tie your shoes and it doesn't feel like you've completely cut off your airway and your face stops turning bright red.:ohwell:
  • kaleigh787
    kaleigh787 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It's SOOOO much easier to shave your legs... since there is MUCH less surface area to cover, haha.

Can not wait for this!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    You can bend over to tie your shoes and it doesn't feel like you've completely cut off your airway and your face stops turning bright red.:ohwell:

LOL look at my pictures in my signature.

I've SO been there =p.
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    when you look forward to buying nice and lacy underwears from (Victoria Secret) instead of the ones comes in 6 pack :D
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    when you are so desperate for the toilet after drinking your 6th glass of water that day that instead of unzipping and unbuttoning your trousers you can just slip them down! Oh yeah!!

YES!!!!!

mine was when i could switch back to womens pants after wearing mens for 10 years!!!