PB2

Options
Mios3
Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
So I was reading a post last week about peanut butter and someone suggested trying PB2 as it has less calories. So I ordered some and it came today, needless to say I was excited to try it because I LOVE me some peanut butter..... OMG I am in love! 45 calories for 2 tblspns and it is delicious! Yumm Yumm :smile:

Replies

• ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    THanks SO MUCH for posting this....I've been hesitant to order it....as I am a PEANUT BUTTER lover......and didn't want to be 'disapointed' in the taste....but I think I've heard enough GOOD about it and will order some!!! ;D
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    AND they have a chocolate version too! Love them both!
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    wow, it actually tastes good?!? thanks, I think I might order some!! :bigsmile:
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I love it too!! I do add some spenda to it to make it a little sweeter, but I do love it!! I also have ordered Nooodles, the 0 calorie noodle....it is so nice to eat pasta again!!
  • olag00
    olag00 Posts: 222
    Options
    I vote PB2 also! I had one bottle and just received my 12 pack a couple of weeks ago to save about $20!
  • jenlw88
    jenlw88 Posts: 71
    Options
    thxs guys i am huge fan of pb special for my way eating pb wrap. if u want know how i make it then ask me. i will tell u and plus other food and a drink tip.
  • donbet69
    donbet69 Posts: 133
    Options
    anyone have a link?
  • Mios3
    Options
    I love it too!! I do add some spenda to it to make it a little sweeter, but I do love it!! I also have ordered Nooodles, the 0 calorie noodle....it is so nice to eat pasta again!!

I have wondered about those...how do they taste?
  • Mios3
    Options
    anyone have a link?

the site is bellplantation.com
  • tommys
    tommys Posts: 61
    Options
    Where do you suggest ordering it from or should I just use a search engine? Does anyone know of any specials on this product?
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I usually eat Jif Natural creamy, how does it compare ?
  • Mios3
    Options
    Where do you suggest ordering it from or should I just use a search engine? Does anyone know of any specials on this product?

I didn't find any specials, but it wouldn't hurt to check...bellplantation.com is where I ordered from.
  • tommys
    tommys Posts: 61
    Options
    Thanks!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Amazon carries PB2, as well, but the price seems a bit high. I'm still trying to figure out if their price is for the 4-pack which would be more in line.

Amazon also carries Miracle Noodles (0 calorie, 0 carb pasta and rice). I like them in stir fry but haven't tried them yet with just a pasta sauce.
  • Mios3
    Options
    I usually eat Jif Natural creamy, how does it compare ?

I haven't tried that kind, but I think it tastes great. I usually buy the regular jiffy...
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I just found this product on a website called netrition for 3.99 a jar. I ordered a regular & a chocolate and the shipping was $4.95. I am anxious to try it for myself.