30-100 to lose?

Options
Ok so there are posting topics for 20 and less 25 and less and 100+ sooo here is my answer to that
we are gathering up members for the Tweeners Group. All you tweeners out there -- 30 -100 pounds to go that would like to join, post your goal and starting weight ( if you are comfortable doing so) and we will get started on losing it together--or send a PM.

We've been together a short time but filled with challenges. See our thread for this weeks challenge...
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/28303-tweeners-10-19-30-to-100-to-go

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Ok so there are posting topics for 20 and less 25 and less and 100+ sooo here is my answer to that
    we are gathering up members for the Tweeners Group. All you tweeners out there -- 30 -100 pounds to go that would like to join, post your goal and starting weight ( if you are comfortable doing so) and we will get started on losing it together--or send a PM.

We've been together a short time but filled with challenges. See our thread for this weeks challenge...
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/28303-tweeners-10-19-30-to-100-to-go
  • kdanderson05
    Options
    I really like this idea, I am on my way to go check out the thread!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    :smile: :bigsmile: :smile: :bigsmile: :smile: :bigsmile: :smile: :bigsmile: :smile:
  • MsNewBooty
    Options
    Come join us, we're all a little nutty, but very supportive:bigsmile: :tongue:

And we won't make ANYONE eat LIMA BEANS!!!!!:laugh:
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm a tweener!!!!
  • MsNewBooty
    Options
    I'm a tweener!!!!

WELCOME!!:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    :tongue:
  • abjones80
    Options
    Tweener here! Ready set, support til success!!! looking forward to this!

78781.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • MsNewBooty
    Options
    Tweener here! Ready set, support til success!!! looking forward to this!

78781.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

WELCOME!:flowerforyou:
  • MsNewBooty
    Options
    abjones80, I don't know if you are aware of this, but we have another post going on that has this weeks challenge. That's pretty much where everyone checks in, at least until the next weeks challenge. It's in Motivation and Support titled Tweeners 10/19 or something like that. Usually it's Tweeners and the date, but this time I think there's more to it.:huh:
  • disobedientmeek
    Options
    Hey im 101kgs and i want to be 60kgs but doctor said i should be 70kgs lol
    so ill aim for 70 and see where that gets me
    nice to see im not doing this alone!