Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

want a great result this week - help me?

Hi everyone

I've lost 15lbs so far and I need a boost this week. I have a weekend away in Edinburgh next weekend and I would love to drop 3 lbs by next Friday. I eat well generally (I had chocolate today but that's it for the forseeable) . Basically I'm looking for what I should be eating/ exercising to give my weight loss a boost this week. I would love to hit my mini target weight of 140 by 15th July.

Julie

Replies

• uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    omit salt! and sugar and keep dairy to only what you need too much can add to bloating. When i first started to watch what i eat. I went 2 weeks no sugar no salt to jump start and lost 10lb... couldn't believe how much salt i had in my diet!... Remember fruit is good sugar but still be careful ;-) good luck!
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    thanks, what are the things i should avoid in general that are high in salt/hidden sugar?
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    prepackaged foods, dressings, Baked goods, cereals

I cooked up a batch of ckn breast in the crockpot w low sodium broth and used that during the week so i didnt have the excuse of not wanting to cook
    Mrs. dash became my new bff I think i have all the blends lol
    My new fav dressing is
    2tbp Red wine vinegar
    1tsp extra virgin olive oil
    1/2 fresh squeezed lemon
    pinch black pepper

Used it on almost everything lol including dipping my chicken in it
    Im a condiment freak ! That dressing worked as a good subtitute.

Used rolled oats n honey if i needed a little weight w my breakfast in the am (egg whites dont always do it for you)
    Saved my carb counts for veggies and protein shakes

Hope that helps!
    Good luck... Feel free to message/ friend ...