X-Mas gift week one

Options
The last time I joined a group I lost 28 lbs!:happy: Well I have been on a slide and can't stop. Now is the time to put my foot down. I want to give my wife the best gift of all. A fit ,strong and high energy ME:love: The love life gets better Too:devil: :heart: :devil: I also want to live the extra years to see my kids grow into adults. I would like to weigh in every two weeks.... But we can list Inbound Cals and How many we burn every day... Maybe everyone can give up a devil food like Fast food, soda , Beer, Candy bars........ and so on. As long as I lose I will be happy... All I can do is go with the flow.. I hope that flow is down... When I lost my weight I felt way better.. I love to run on the treadmill, sit ups and weights to tone the body. Im now 193 lbs... with a one pack and love handles..:blushing:
So 9 weeks worth a lift time Who is in?

any ideas??? Open to anything..

Thanks Josh:drinker:

Replies

• olyjok
    olyjok Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    The last time I joined a group I lost 28 lbs!:happy: Well I have been on a slide and can't stop. Now is the time to put my foot down. I want to give my wife the best gift of all. A fit ,strong and high energy ME:love: The love life gets better Too:devil: :heart: :devil: I also want to live the extra years to see my kids grow into adults. I would like to weigh in every two weeks.... But we can list Inbound Cals and How many we burn every day... Maybe everyone can give up a devil food like Fast food, soda , Beer, Candy bars........ and so on. As long as I lose I will be happy... All I can do is go with the flow.. I hope that flow is down... When I lost my weight I felt way better.. I love to run on the treadmill, sit ups and weights to tone the body. Im now 193 lbs... with a one pack and love handles..:blushing:
    So 9 weeks worth a lift time Who is in?

any ideas??? Open to anything..

• greenbaum9
    Options
    Hi Josh

Welcome, and it's great to have another guy in the group!
    Have a great day. About your wife--"Sweep her off her feet!"
    More
    L8R
    :flowerforyou:
    greenie
  • SkinnyMama
    Options
    Hey Bud! Checkin' in! Let's get started!!! I have not logged my cals in but that will start today. I have started walking every morning and soon that will be running:happy: ! Yesterday and today I have walked 3 miles each day...feelin' great!!! So here it goes, starting weight as of yesterday...174.5lbs. Got no where to go but down:tongue: ! Talk to you soon. So excited to get this going!!!
    K:flowerforyou:
  • olyjok
    Options
    Im ready to get started.... Skinnymama you have been great:happy: :happy: Im glad to have ya back in this group.. Ya keep me going and your words are wise:flowerforyou: Welcome back. I will run two miles for you:wink:

• SkinnyMama
    Options
    Awesome, skinny for the holidays here we come!!
  • olyjok
    Options
    ok so tuesday was a starter 1450 cals inbound and none burned... Had to bring the son in and get flu shot and I got mine too. Now my arm hurts....:sad:

have a great Day Josh
  • SkinnyMama
    Options
    Tuesday 1350 in...burned about 275 cals. Not too bad:-) Hope you have a good wednesday!:tongue: