Very small NSV...

Options
MsKeelah919
MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
I am not OBESE anymore!!! I'm sitting here, going throug the features that we have available on here...the reports ROCK!! (side note: i need to find a way to print them. they are uber inspiring!)..but I foudn teh BMI calculator...and I am at 29.9!!! Sure its only .1 away from being obese, but I've been in the obese category for YEARS!!!! I'm OVERWEIGHT!!! IM OVERWEIGHT!!! :) Happy day all!

Replies

• cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha! Congrats - I should be crossing that line soon :)
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    lol I would not consider that small that's a HUGE accomplishment! Great job! I've got 2.0 left to go lol but the day I am no longer obese I'm going to FREAK. I don't think I've ever been just overweight.
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    small things are fabulous......congratulations to you.....i unfortunately am still in the obese section but im working my way out day by day.......keep it up
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    That's my ultimate goal, so CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • jenniferlspies
    Options
    Way to go! You'll be in the healthy category before you know it!
  • luvmy2babies
    luvmy2babies Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    WTG, that is a HUGE NSV not small. I hit overweight from obese about a month ago, and I never thought I would be excited to be just overweight~Lol. Heathly here we come.
  • mizzdivat
    mizzdivat Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Jumping for joy for you! I'm almost there myself....keep up the good work
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I think that's a bigger than small NSV!! Congrats :D
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I am not OBESE anymore!!! I'm sitting here, going throug the features that we have available on here...the reports ROCK!! (side note: i need to find a way to print them. they are uber inspiring!)..but I foudn teh BMI calculator...and I am at 29.9!!! Sure its only .1 away from being obese, but I've been in the obese category for YEARS!!!! I'm OVERWEIGHT!!! IM OVERWEIGHT!!! :) Happy day all!

a GREAT NSV!!! not a very small one...a VERY GREAT ONE!!! So happy for you!!!
  • SMCNEIL40
    SMCNEIL40 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Love it! I can't wait until I am overweight! LOL Good Job!!
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    OMG!! Your replies all made me smile SO BIG!!! I want to thank you all so much for the encouragement!!! :)
  • srtiemann
    srtiemann Posts: 76
    Options
    Congratz!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just passed over this line within the last two weeks... it is an amazing feeling!
  • HowardRose
    HowardRose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!. That was a great day for me too.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!