feeling a bit sad....

Options
Hi,

I joined on Sunday and it was great, then on Sunday night I had a bit of a tummy bug and was delighted when I had lost 5 pounds overnight!!! So i happily adjusted my wee ticker and then I thought about it and realised it was probably because I had dehydrated! So I've now deleted my 5lbs loss and feel a wee bit sad.... lol!!!!

Replies

• rachel_onamission
    Options
    Lol I was sick last week and lost several pounds...well..ive gained them all back!! Sad :( But seeing that I lost that many just gave me motivation to work harder to get it back down!!! Good Luck to you!
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    That's happened to me before, I got sick and in a couple of days I lost 5lbs also. Just record your weight now that you have gotten better and take it from there, no need to be sad.
  • lustyrusty
    lustyrusty Posts: 46
    Options
    It's the wee ticker that's depressing. It's just looking at me saying '0'!!! I don't mind really. Well not too much!
  • laurasnyder411
    laurasnyder411 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I just got over the flu a week ago. I lost 6lbs and have been able to keep 3 off them off! Whoo hoo! But seriously, the flu is nothing to mess around with. I couldn't get out of bed for two days and still have a lingering cough. ICK!
  • lustyrusty
    lustyrusty Posts: 46
    Options
    Aww the flu is awful. I hope you're feeling much better?