Under 30 minutes in the 2 mile

Options
On a treadmill, so a track number would be better. On day 1, I did 2 miles in 40 minutes. last night, i did it in 29:48. I measure my time in two miles once a week, and each week I am afraid this will be the time I can't better my previous score. But the time keeps getting lower and lower. The previous week was 30:30.

Replies

• AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    That is super!!!!!!! You are working hard and it shows!!!!!!!!
  • RoseCoreling
    RoseCoreling Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Try not to focus too much on it-just keep truckin'! You WILL get down to a lower time, it will just take a little bit. Probably longer than you think, but just keep focused on the goal and not so much on what your time is right now. The more you run, the better your time will eventually get!!
    After I gave birth to my son ( I stopped running during my pregnancy) I thought I would NEVER be able to get down on my time. I think I ran 2 miles in about 30-35 minutes...about a month ago, I got my 2 mile run down to 16 minutes! My son is 14 months old and I've been running again for about a year since he was born so it took that long to get my run time down-you WILL get there!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!