Yay!

Options
:bigsmile: So I got on the scale today and found out I am down three more pounds since yesterday! I was retaining fluid and the scale finally caught up with me! I am sooo excited! :happy:

I have finally hit my first milestone of ten pounds and passed it! Now I only need to lose ONE more pound to get out of the 220s, which has been a huge goal of mine. I haven't been in the 210s in about 5 years and I haven't been out of the 210s for probably ten years!

I have been really frustrated with the scale not noticing that I have been trying really hard to stay within my calories and exercise. Today made me realize that I was losing and it just hadn't showed up yet. I am hoping this will give me the motivation to keep going and get out of the 210s by Christmas (which is my first major goal! It is really good to know that even though I have my bad days with food, I am still on the right track!!

210s, here I come! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    :bigsmile: So I got on the scale today and found out I am down three more pounds since yesterday! I was retaining fluid and the scale finally caught up with me! I am sooo excited! :happy:

I have finally hit my first milestone of ten pounds and passed it! Now I only need to lose ONE more pound to get out of the 220s, which has been a huge goal of mine. I haven't been in the 210s in about 5 years and I haven't been out of the 210s for probably ten years!

I have been really frustrated with the scale not noticing that I have been trying really hard to stay within my calories and exercise. Today made me realize that I was losing and it just hadn't showed up yet. I am hoping this will give me the motivation to keep going and get out of the 210s by Christmas (which is my first major goal! It is really good to know that even though I have my bad days with food, I am still on the right track!!

210s, here I come! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    00020165.gif
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's a motivation boost when the scale goes down, huh:tongue: Keep us updated:happy:
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Yay you!!!!
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Yea!!
    Congrats!!!
  • kendallalissa
    Options
    Yes!! Congrats - that is great!!! I finally fit into my "skinny" jeans again! You know, the ones I meant to sell on Ebay 2 years ago and ended up keeping 'just in case.' I'm glad I did!!!
    98575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!