I really want to change and I sure is not late!

Jessy0383
Jessy0383 Posts: 42
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone. I am new here and hopefully this will work for me. Come on give me that lil push that I need to reach my weight loss goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• srtiemann
    srtiemann Posts: 76
    Welcome to MFP! Weight loss is not easy but with the friends you make here it is much more fun.
  • upinthecosmos
    upinthecosmos Posts: 149 Member
    I'm not new to dieting or myfitnesspal but I am finding my way back after a few years of being away from both & have lots to lose so I'll be here for a while:-) Welcome!
  • rainbowbuggy
    rainbowbuggy Posts: 320
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :-)
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Never too late!
  • nukehiker
    nukehiker Posts: 457
    welcome to the site !! the information and support you will receive from others is purely awesome, not to mention the friendships you will make. now decide what your goals are and make a plan and go for it. I would say to make small goals rather then the big picture. for example if you think you need to lose 30 pounds don't focus on that rather say when I lose 10 pounds I will reward myself with .............. and go from there. best of luck on your journey

James
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    Congratulations on deciding to make a positive change for the better! This is a great place to start. It's not always easy, but sometimes it is. To quote a tired cliche, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life." Best of luck to you!:happy:
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Welcome to MFP my friend!
    I know with the support you get from here you will reach your goal in no time.
    More than dieting, you have to take this as a new lifestyle, once you change your mind to that, it will be so much esier.
    I'm here for you friend!
    Let's work on this together!
  • Jessy0383
    Jessy0383 Posts: 42
    Thank you all for your words of support... You guys don't know how good it feels to know that I am not alone in this.... I am feeling motivated :)
  • jolie123
    jolie123 Posts: 30
    You're absolutely right! It's NEVER too late! Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll love it :)
  • KatieJoDunlap
    KatieJoDunlap Posts: 20 Member
    Welcome!! You amy ad me as well.
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Welcome to MFP. You can add me as a friend as well. We can all help each other get to our goals.
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    welcome to the site !! the information and support you will receive from others is purely awesome, not to mention the friendships you will make. now decide what your goals are and make a plan and go for it. I would say to make small goals rather then the big picture. for example if you think you need to lose 30 pounds don't focus on that rather say when I lose 10 pounds I will reward myself with .............. and go from there. best of luck on your journey

James

Great advise James! Welcome feel free to add me.
  • welcome
    feel free to add me
    :)
This discussion has been closed.