BLACK TEAM 10/21

Options
Its Tuesday!

That means get to weighin in you tuesday weighers and all you wednesday weighers, you know what it means.........LAST CHANCE WORKOUT time.

Just remember, if you want more you have to give more....:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Its Tuesday!

That means get to weighin in you tuesday weighers and all you wednesday weighers, you know what it means.........LAST CHANCE WORKOUT time.

Just remember, if you want more you have to give more....:flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm on the water trail today. I didn't bring a pop with me and forgot my purse at home again. I'm off to a good start.:drinker:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    ugh! :noway:

I hope you day gets much better.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I doubt I'll be getting any workout in today.. I have a fever, sore throat, headache thingy going on so I have been asleep alllllll day. I'm going to be waaaaaaay under on calories today because I can't force anything down. :grumble: Good luck to all of you Tuesday weigher's & here's to a good Wednesday weigh in.:drinker:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I doubt I'll be getting any workout in today.. I have a fever, sore throat, headache thingy going on so I have been asleep alllllll day. I'm going to be waaaaaaay under on calories today because I can't force anything down. :grumble: Good luck to all of you Tuesday weigher's & here's to a good Wednesday weigh in.:drinker:

I was wondering where you were.

Hope you get to feeling better.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Losing I hope you feel better soon, just don't breath on me :sick: :laugh:

Get some rest, everyone else, get busy :smile: