Back, having gained back 5 lbs!

Options
Hey everyone! I am embaressed to say that I took like 2 months off from watching my food and from MFP. I checked in periodically, but wasn't consistent...so I've gained back 5 lbs and I'm now weighing in at 190...ick. Anywho, I am here now and have a renewed vigor and I refuse to let food control me and make me fat again. I have missed all of you, but I couldn't bring myself to get on here knowing that I was failing miserably. I have had so much going on this summer and not all of it good, but things are looking up again and I'm ready to lose this last 30lbs! So, hello again to all, and you can count on seeing lots and lots of me :)

Replies

• laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am embaressed to say that I took like 2 months off from watching my food and from MFP. I checked in periodically, but wasn't consistent...so I've gained back 5 lbs and I'm now weighing in at 190...ick. Anywho, I am here now and have a renewed vigor and I refuse to let food control me and make me fat again. I have missed all of you, but I couldn't bring myself to get on here knowing that I was failing miserably. I have had so much going on this summer and not all of it good, but things are looking up again and I'm ready to lose this last 30lbs! So, hello again to all, and you can count on seeing lots and lots of me :)
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Don't be down on yourself - you have taken a giant leap in the right direction by being here. You can do it!!!
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm so glad to see you back! I was just wondering where you have been. Don't beat yourself up about the 5 pounds. That's easy to take off, and next to 56 pounds, it doesn't look like anything. You can do it!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcome back:flowerforyou:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Lauren! We've missed you around here! I know what you mean about summer craziness. It happened to me too, but gotta push through it. I keep thinking of where I could be if I hadn't given in to the stress! Oh well, working my way there now! Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    Thanks guys! :)
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    Really been concerned about you and glad you are back!

Heather
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    aww thanks :) everything is fine, there was just some legal crap going on and the husband was away most of the summer at his store, and work, and staying with my mother most of the time..lol