new on here

Options
hi im Lorah ive being using the app for a while. but never used any of the other fetures. i really need friends and suport i cant keep to any diet but i need to lose weight to be more healthy im type 2 diabetic and i now weigh 210 but want to be 135. just cant get motivated. i have two kids my 20 year old son and a 9 year old daughter that i am raising alone because her daddy isnt around now. i could really use friends and suport.

Replies

• Sumijain
    Sumijain Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Hi Lorah, we're the same age and I have further to go than you. I've been here about a week and a half and am feeling reasonably motivated. I think we can do it. Feel free to add me as part of your support group.
  • bigfatbino
    bigfatbino Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club! Really good to see you here Lorah. I'm new to the forums too. Like you I've been just using the phone app for a while (amazing how many calories are in food these days eh?). I'm enjoying all the support and helpful information I'm getting here, and I think if you believe that you can reach your goals, set day by day (or even hour by hour if need be) goals, then before you know it, your "diet" will be a thing of the past, and you'll have a new healthy lifestyle instead.
    Good Luck, and welcome again =)