So Almost 60 lbs lost.. Added to my Tattoo.. (Pic)

bethe1976
bethe1976 Posts: 14 Member
edited September 29 in Success Stories
After just about 4 months I am down almost 60lbs.. Woo Hoo.. I added a 4th flower to my Tattoo and the final one will be done once I hit my weight goal.. Only 15 more Lbs to go. I couldn't be happier with my progress. Even though it has gotten harder these last few weeks. I am hoping these last 15 lbs will come off by my Wedding Date (March 31, 2012).. Thank you to everyone who has been so super supportive :happy:

IMG404-1.jpg

Replies

• Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 593 Member
    That is such an awesome idea!!! Way to go!!! I so badly want to get one going down the side of my stomach but I am too scared that the area is too sensitive!
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    WOW nice job! Love how you get an extension on your tat everytime you reach a goal... and it looks amazing! Great job, keep up the great work!
  • estepteau
    estepteau Posts: 146
    Great job on your weightloss success!!!! and LOVE the tattoo. My plan is to get japenese blossoms going up my back this summer. Im kind of scared of the sensitivity as well.
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Well done you, that's a fantastic result! Keep up the good work! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Awesome job! Your tattoo looks awesome! I noticed you live in St. Charles. I live in Plano. Where do you get your tattoos done? I want another one when I reach my goal but my first one was done by a friend in her living room 8 years ago so I think I need to find someone elce!!
  • mattbryan
    mattbryan Posts: 147
    Your feat is awesome! Love the ink too!!! But I want to get your hubby's/bf's/man's arms and biceps....that's what I wanna look like one day!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!