How would you reward yourself ?

Options
I was thinking I wanna reward myself when i get to certain goals. so i can look forward to losing more weight. ANy Ideas ??
Or somethings you have done??
-Kayla

Replies

• Marcieb21
    Marcieb21 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Whatever you love! as long as it isn't food. For example, I absolutely love shopping and clothes, so for my first goal I get a pair of shoes, and so on and so forth, and at the end when I reach my goal I am going to go on a huge shopping spree to buy a new wardrobe (since i'll be smaller then and won't fit into any of my clothes).
  • rocky282
    rocky282 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I think a nice reward would be a massage, or a new lotion perhaps. If you are looking for a no $$$ reward, perhaps a walk to a new location or an extra long soak with bath salts in the tub. Rewards are soooooooo nice!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    nothing to do with food; could be anything from a new outfit, to a manicure, to something that treats yourself outside of your norm, maybe even a trip/vaca, pedicure, massage, etc.. could be a fitness reward--like getting a hrm or a certain piece of equipment youve been eyeing, etc... really anything..
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Go to a Spa and get the Gold treatment because you deserve to be pampered
  • noturmom
    noturmom Posts: 18
    Options
    :drinker: Reward yourself with a trip to a nice sunny, beachy place like The Bahamas, and show off that fabulous new body!!! I'm gonna!!! Cheers!
  • clrrrr
    clrrrr Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Cute new workout clothes! That was going to be mine after 5 more pounds but I am at a stubborn plateau that I think has more to do with gaining muscle weight than not losing fat so I might go ahead and do it sometime sooner!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I don't recommend this but I rewarded myself for being where i am in terms of weight loss 3 months sooner than I had anticipated and got a 60 inch LED 3d TV as a treat.
  • HollyMcCaw
    HollyMcCaw Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    there's a tattoo that I really want..but I want it on the back of my arm and refuse to get it until I reach my goal :)
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I had to buy some new workout clothes and some new bras because things were falling off me. ;)

But manicures or pedicures are wonderful treats and not overly expensive.

When I finally lose this stupid half a pound that's between me and goal weight, I'm getting a 1-hour massage!
  • lbelfrey
    lbelfrey Posts: 63
    Options
    I would have to say new sexy lingerie!
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    When I got to my goal, I treated myself to clothes shopping. I went to a nice thrift store so I could get more, and bought myself skinny jeans (it was so nice to try on what I thought would be the right size and have them be too big!) and tops and all.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    i like to schedule little rewards for sticking to a workout schedule, like a massage or a mani/pedi. Clothes/shoes/bags are good rewards too or beauty products and treatments. Another one, I don't think it was mentioned, but a photo shoot, or a like a pinup/boudoir style photo shoot to capture the hard work. A vacation would also be a big reward.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I've seen a few signatures with goals/rewards on them
    going to the spa for massage, getting manicure/pedicure, clothes shopping,
    getting hair style change or color.
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have work out clothes set for my next goal I believe... my new bathing suite ( I got for multiple goals) :happy: I will see when my signature pops up but my when I get to my main goal my reward is a weekend away. It may just be the next town down but however I just don't want for one night to be in this apartment lol :laugh:
  • Hanna82
    Hanna82 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    i reward myself every week if I've lost weight on my weigh in day. so basically every week i have a cheat day. and a whole cheat day has never hindered by weight loss. my favorite things are pasta dinner, a yummy appetizer, pizza, dessert dessert dessert!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I reward myself by being thinner and feeling healthier. *shrug* And I guess by buying new clothes because my old ones don't fit.
  • StaceyRN07
    StaceyRN07 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just told my kids that when I get to my "big goal." I'm having a Snicker's shake from Cookout~ they are soooo tasty!
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Jewelry!
  • RozeGod
    RozeGod Posts: 118
    Options
    I splurge at Victoria's Secret!
  • nikkidee1983
    Options
    I plan on rewarding my loss with new "teacher" clothes.