Started in June but looking for new friends!

Options
I have the same old story.... I've been playing hide & seek with the fat all of my life. I can't seem to hide well enough, it always finds me every single time I lose it... and it brings friends! I need to find a way to abolish it once and for all and the only way to do that is to change my habits for good. I can't keep hiding, it's time to unwrap those layers and trash them rather than just lose them!

Hence my title 'looking for new friends'.... time to replace that fat with people to help encourage me:-)

I'm 5'4, female and have over 150 to lose ~~ 16 down so far. I'm trying to get better on the food tracking & getting in all my calories and I'm working on adding in exercise. I do a 5k tomorrow & I'll be doing 1 a month for the next few months. If you are looking for friends or would like to lend some encouragement then add me & I'll do the same in return!

Replies

• devildocwife
    Options
    Hey you can add me! I'm dealin w/ the same situation and would be more then happy to throw words of encouragment and support your way! =]