Workout Music!

Options
AmberYZ
AmberYZ Posts: 23 Member
Hi everyone. I'm being really lazy with my exercise lately and really need to kick it up. I love running and cardio but I'm getting really tired of my current music. Anyone got any recommendations? I'm looking for fast or really powerful stuff

Replies

• ShampooIsBetter
    Options
    I am 100% podcast listener. It's where I get my news/sports/entertainment fix.
  • Terri_39
    Terri_39 Posts: 122
    Options
    Do you like hard rock?? I work out to Disturbed, my absolute favorite band!! I also have some Rev Theory, Theory of a Dead Man, Seether, Breaking Benjamin...they all have music that I like to move to.
  • Karlirosem
    Karlirosem Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Till I collapse by eminem or I am woman by jordan sparks!
  • thor84
    thor84 Posts: 1
    Options
    I work out to the Rocky IV soundtrack...awesome, I know.
  • James_1954
    James_1954 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm being really lazy with my exercise lately and really need to kick it up. I love running and cardio but I'm getting really tired of my current music. Anyone got any recommendations? I'm looking for fast or really powerful stuff

Were you looking for titles, or a source?

My MP3 player tends to contain some Foo Fighters, some Porcupine Tree, and some Dropkick Murphys. Uptempo music really does help, I think.
  • sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Black eyed peas (Imma Be and Boom boom Pow), Beyonce (Run the World, Girls), Kanye West (Stronger), Lady Gaga (Edge of Glory), Jennifer Lopez/Pit bull (Get up on the floor), Ciara (Gimme Dat). These are some of the songs that get me pumped, and they're fast paced. Hope this helps! :)
  • Fitzgeraldguy
    Options
    LOL today I literally listened to "Hello" by Martin Solveig & Dragonette Remix like 30 times at the elliptical, it's good.
  • babydraco269
    Options
    Cage the elephant. Doesn't matter what kind of music you're into, it's still awesome.
  • jackieelizabeth
    jackieelizabeth Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Running and cardio are my go to exercise. I listen to fast tempo hip hop.. Here's some great titles:

Hips don't lie, remember the name, fire burnin, magic, body language.. Ect. :)
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I do a mix of mostly 80`s hair music lol but it keeps me moving
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I am 100% podcast listener. It's where I get my news/sports/entertainment fix.

Agree with this poster. It is easier for me to download and listen to podcasts than making my own workout mixes.

If you like house/club/dance music, then try the Fitsational Workout Music, Defected In The House Podcasts or the DJ Renay's Soulful House Sessions.

If you want music by BPMs or high intensity beats for running and cardio, try the Get Fit Pod (30 Min workouts HIIT, Running, Etc.), Motion Traxx (Upbeat Workout Music), Podrunner, and Step To The Beat (music mixes by BPM).

If you must have the current hits of today, I would suggest hitting Billboard (http://www.billboard.com/charts/radio-songs#/charts/radio-songs) to see the latest hits and build your own list from there.

Good luck!