Hi! New Here

sambustem
sambustem Posts: 83
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
Hi!

I just signed up today and thought this was just a site to track your foods, so I'm really excited about these boards and what I've been reading! I lost 130 lbs about 3 years ago and last year got pregnant with my 3rd child and gained back about 100 of that. I beat myself up over what I've done because I know HOW HARD and how much WORK is involved in losing weight. But, here I am again! My husband and I have been doing the INSANITY program for 5 weeks - the first 2 weeks were just testing to see if we could actually LIVE through the work outs and the last 3 have been actually really putting in full effort. It's a killer on the joints, especially with all of the extra weight, but we are totally hooked! I can't say I've lost a pound - which is pretty surprising to go from being totally lazy, to doing those workouts 6 days a week and totally changing eating habits - so I'm clearly doing something wrong! Hopefully being on here will help.

I'd LOVE to meet new people!!

Laura
(sambustem)

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome Laura!
  • cblack51
    cblack51 Posts: 20
    Welcome Laura.
  • Brykajor
    Brykajor Posts: 3
    Hi! I just had a friend tell me about this site last night. I joined it today and am so excited! I need to lose 25lbs. I have had a really stressful year and believe it or not, I have put on 20lbs in the last year and half. If any of you have tips, I would love to have them! As I find what helps me, I will share them. Blessings to all of you and I sure hope to make some great new friends!
This discussion has been closed.