New motivation for the PJ!

Options
OK :happy:

I have decided and there is a new timeline in the works for me now-
I just got married this year, and a few of my friends have given me an idea for a fun, sexy Valentines gift for the hubby to enjoy! I am very much a jeans and Tshirt girl and dont glam it up much, but I think it's time to show it off and really get myself amped to work on the bod. My photo shoot is in mid-January and I am going to put together a neat photo album for the man! I'm so nervous but I'm excited too and so is he. Since it will be so out of the norm, he says he is going to help me keep an eye on my food when we go out (which is a BIG issue, b/c I tend to scarf) And since he's a big fitness buff, he's going to wait to work out on the days he doesn't have his jiu-jitsu classes until I get off work like 2 or 3 days a week, which is nice, b/c I HATE working out alone.

SO! Ive got to get to it now! I've already sent in the deposit and theres no turning back now!

Replies

• pinkyjane48
    Options
    OK :happy:

I have decided and there is a new timeline in the works for me now-
    I just got married this year, and a few of my friends have given me an idea for a fun, sexy Valentines gift for the hubby to enjoy! I am very much a jeans and Tshirt girl and dont glam it up much, but I think it's time to show it off and really get myself amped to work on the bod. My photo shoot is in mid-January and I am going to put together a neat photo album for the man! I'm so nervous but I'm excited too and so is he. Since it will be so out of the norm, he says he is going to help me keep an eye on my food when we go out (which is a BIG issue, b/c I tend to scarf) And since he's a big fitness buff, he's going to wait to work out on the days he doesn't have his jiu-jitsu classes until I get off work like 2 or 3 days a week, which is nice, b/c I HATE working out alone.

SO! Ive got to get to it now! I've already sent in the deposit and theres no turning back now!