Sorry... I feel like an idiot asking, but...

Options
2»

Replies

• NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with that. Pick something you love and haven't done for a while (preferably something that burns calories :) or clean out your closet and get rid of those clothes that don't fit you anymore. If you can afford it, buy one new piece (retail therapy, in moderation, can be very uplifting). Have a spa day or go do something you haven't done since you were a kid, like the zoo or playing (sounds silly but it can uplift the spirit).
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I guess I feel kind of silly putting my personal business out there for the world to see.... but we have been together for a while and now that I am moving on, I realize that I don't actually have any friends... I am a shy person and use to just being with my family (fiance and daughter).... so having someone to talk to actually makes me feel a little better :happy: I want to be a good role model for my daughter and don't want her to see me as weak.

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support!! You have no idea how much it makes me feel better!! :)
  • rae125
    rae125 Posts: 25
    Options
    Italiana, don't feel silly. I've been on quite a few community boards and have gained some of my best friends from them! When you think about it, what's a friend? A person who's there for you when you need them. Someone who supports you, makes you laugh, gives you love, and kicks you in the butt when you need it. Friendship is an emotional thing that involves people feeling connected. If you can feel connected to people via the internet then I think that's just proof that you can love openly and freely to people you've never met and probably never will.

***massives hugs***
  • Italiana_xx79
    Options
    Thank you Rae! :happy: I like your name, it happens to also be my middle name :happy:
  • Italiana_xx79
    Options
    Could some one tell me how I add my ticker to the bottom of my posts? Do I have to add it every time I write something or does it do it automatically?

Thanks!
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    hugs
    feel free to add me :)
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Could some one tell me how I add my ticker to the bottom of my posts? Do I have to add it every time I write something or does it do it automatically?

Thanks!
    [/quote

click on signature at the top of the screen then ticker it will walk you threw how to make one then use the link given to add to you siggy it will update on its own when you enter your weigh in :)]