39 Almost 40 pounds gone! Pics Included

Options
lajuice24
lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
I am one pound shy of a total of 40 pounds lost since January and I am kinda proud of myself.:blushing: I was looking through pictures today and saw the picture that lit that fire to do something and lose this weight. I still have a ways to go to hit my goal but I can finally see results. :bigsmile:

168095_1507088131319_1657785516_1106248_4976474_n-2-1.gif

Replies

• jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    WOW! Results indeed! You look fantastic!
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    Way to go doll... You are looking great, you should be SO proud of your efforts.
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Congrats dear! Your hard work paid it off. You are so beautiful!
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great Job. Your hard work is paying off. You look great.
  • lajuice24
    Options
    Thank you. I hate this picture, I wish I could burn it, but I am keeping it as motivation.:wink:
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    You should be darned proud!!!!! You look amazing and beautiful!!!! WTG!!!!
  • melon_e
    melon_e Posts: 58
    Options
    Awesome results! You are doing great :)
  • caitastic24
    caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    awesome !!! looking sexyy (:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    looking good keep up the hard work
  • jnnfrrys
    jnnfrrys Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    wahoo:) you look fabulous. Keep up the hard work! Staying focused and motivated can be soo challenging but your determination is awesome.
  • Natalie_Bee
    Options
    WOW!!! Good Job.. You Rock!
  • LisaCFSF
    LisaCFSF Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! Congratulations, you look (and I'm sure you also feel) FANTASTIC! Keep up the good work!
  • rhonda1960
    rhonda1960 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You have reason to be proud! You have been working hard and you look fantastic!
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow way to go girl...you can tell man it looks more like 50lbs gone...care to share any of your secrets???

How did you get your pictures to post with the flashing stars I'd love to do something like that to show my progress.
  • aleruval
    aleruval Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow!!! Great dedication!! It's very hard work and you're doing it! Congrats and you look great!!
  • lajuice24
    Options
    Wow way to go girl...you can tell man it looks more like 50lbs gone...care to share any of your secrets???

How did you get your pictures to post with the flashing stars I'd love to do something like that to show my progress.

Thank you! I work out 4 to 5 times a week, mostly cardio and I am adding weight training in to start to tone up. I also a lot of my own cooking so I can control whats in my food. I do not drink soda, just water and diet v8 fruit juice. I made the collage on photobucket. :)
  • blackhawkgirl91
    blackhawkgirl91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Def dont burn the pic keep it not just for motivation but for memories as who we were will always be a part of who we are! <3 Keep up the great work!
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Keep it up girl!
  • seriousaboutlife
    seriousaboutlife Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!