Just joined

Options
Well, Im a 32 year old mother of 2.....a 5 yearold and a 1 year old. They keep me busy. Im also a nurse, working 12 hour night shifts 3 days a week. Im just tired of being tired. I currently weigh 196.4 lbs and am 5 ft 1. This the heaviest Ive ever been and Im finally tired of it and ready to make a change. I know its not going to be easy, but Im willing to do the work. Hopefully the support I'll get from this website will help.

Replies

• TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Get involved, have some fun!!
  • sakwari
    sakwari Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome this is a great site. You will find all the support you need. Good luck on your journey.
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Hi, so glad you joined. I joined several weeks ago but this is my first post. I hear you about being tired of being tired! I was too tired to diet. My fate changed with I started taking a multi vitamin. Turned out I was iron deficient and didn't know it. Vitamin D is doing wonders as well. Anyway, after taking a muli vitamin for a few months, I felt better and better and lost a few pounds without really trying. Then I said, hey, I'd like to lose more. Now I even have enough energy to exercise. I have three boys (17, 12, and 6). You can do this!