Only 19 days ~ Pics!!!!

Options
These pics were taken only 19 days apart! I can't believe it!! I thought I haven't changed that much but holy cow lol! :bigsmile:

19days.jpg

Replies

• pictureperfect101
    Options
    Omg thats seriously amazing for 19 days! Howd u do it?
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    yea how did u do it???? its taken me 2 yrs and 5 months to get this far!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Wow! You lost your belly.
  • tkimbre2
    tkimbre2 Posts: 63
    Options
    Omg thats seriously amazing for 19 days! Howd u do it?

I do cardio and strength training 5 days a week. Usually includes step aerobics, Zumba, and Body Pump! With the cardio exercises, I burn anywhere between 600 to 900 calories most classes.
  • hrigsby
    hrigsby Posts: 31
    Options
    That is amazing! Ditto on how did you do it? I am totally struggling trying to lose and you look so good! Great job!
  • tkimbre2
    Options
    Wow! You lost your belly.

I know! I am so happy! I didn't realize how much it was until I was looking through pics on my computer!
  • hrigsby
    hrigsby Posts: 31
    Options
    I just saw the how you did it part. I do body pump, but just started getting back into that class and I know step works, not coordinated. I also did zumba and want to get back doing that class too. Thanks for your post. Very inspirational!
  • tkimbre2
    Options
    That is amazing! Ditto on how did you do it? I am totally struggling trying to lose and you look so good! Great job!

I do A LOT of cardio! I don't run or anything because I can't stand it lol. I take classes at my gym and I'm also a Zumba instructor. I quit weighing myself and started measuring and that is motivation for me. Honestly, the scale hasn't budged hardly. I'm still hovering around 150 and it was getting me down. But I know my hard work is FINALLY paying off! Keep at it girl, it will happen!! Good luck in your journey!
  • Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    Not to "rain on your parade" but why do the pictures look altered? I mean the "before" picture looks like the aspect ratio was changed to make you look shorter, but the "after" picture makes you look 7 feet tall. Even the brown chair and the SUV in the background looks "stretched".
  • razzmahtazz
    razzmahtazz Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I love what you said about the scale and depending on taking measurements instead. The scale can be a big hang up for a lot of us! Way to go!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I am surprised your bathing suit still fits you nicely! What a difference!
  • tkimbre2
    Options
    Not to "rain on your parade" but why do the pictures look altered? I mean the "before" picture looks like the aspect ratio was changed to make you look shorter, but the "after" picture makes you look 7 feet tall. Even the brown chair and the SUV in the background looks "stretched".

They aren't altered! Boy, you did rain on my parade. I took one with my cell phone and one with my digital camera.
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    stunning!!! that is truly amazing!! great job hun!
  • tkimbre2
    Options
    I am surprised your bathing suit still fits you nicely! What a difference!

It was a little snug when I first bought it, but I loved it!
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    lookin good!!!
    keep it up........
  • Bellyroll
    Bellyroll Posts: 316
    Options

I thought the same thing but I didnt want to say anything.
  • tkimbre2
    Options
    Some people can really discourage someone. I'm truly happy with my progress. Have you ever thought about how that might make someone feel - probably not because if you did, you wouldn't have said it in the first place. :frown:
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    you keep doing you! awesome progress girl!
  • tkimbre2
    Options
    you keep doing you! awesome progress girl!

Thanks girl!
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    That's awesome that you've found success....but the pictures do look altered...the one on the right looks "stretched" the chairs don't look proportionate etc.

BUT, either way...YOU got results that YOU wanted....and THAT is awesome!!

Keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!