Do women really have a 6th sense, where men are concerned?

Options
2»

Replies

• Leothelioness
    Options
    I don't believe there is a sixth sense. I think our subconscious minds pick up on subtle things such as body language without us realising it... eventually as more information is gathered via the subconscious we end up with what is called a gut instinct or sixth sense.

I'd have to agree with you on that one:wink:
  • Funnybunnyboo
    Options
    I don't believe there is a sixth sense. I think our subconscious minds pick up on subtle things such as body language without us realising it... eventually as more information is gathered via the subconscious we end up with what is called a gut instinct or sixth sense.

i knew the minute my ex cheated, as his body language changed, and he locked and hid his mobile, and locked the pc...trouble was, wen i came face to face with her, such an ugle old bat, with no dress sense, i was even more upset than if it had been a hottie, at least then i could have understood it!!!*kitten*!!!
    SOZ, JUST SAYING!!
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    i only have to look at a womans boobs and she knows..................... its like she is a jedi !
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Heck no. How many women do you see dating scumbags? I know a lot of women dating complete losers, cheaters, and/or mooches. Visa versa as well. I think humanity is generally stupid when it comes to spotting a-holism in the opposite sex.
  • emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I get strong intuitions about things. Like I'll foresee something happening before it does or know what will be said before it's said.. It's weird and I wish I'd write things down so then I can be like see I knew!!!!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I have got it an d it is not just with my man it is with anyone. I will meet or learn some facts and make a prediction and 90% of the time it happens. It is usually negative stuff but still i am impressed with myself.
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    "These are not the droids you are looking for"...

It's a load of tosh IMO, people get caught because they either want to (easy way out for something they consider to be better) or the other person has a suspicious nature and goes looking for evidence of what they believe is the case.
  • Funnybunnyboo
    Options
    i only have to look at a womans boobs and she knows..................... its like she is a jedi !
    that you are looking at her boobs, or your laddy knows you were looking at boobs????
    why DO women have boobs...
    so men will talk to them...chuckle...lol
    x
  • Leothelioness
    Options

i knew the minute my ex cheated, as his body language changed, and he locked and hid his mobile, and locked the pc...trouble was, wen i came face to face with her, such an ugle old bat, with no dress sense, i was even more upset than if it had been a hottie, at least then i could have understood it!!!*kitten*!!!
    SOZ, JUST SAYING!!

Bet he denied it., they always do. How did you find out who it was? I found out when my ex cheated on me coz he'd dive out of the room to answer his phone. When he was in the shower one day, I checked out his texts,..... enough said. That was many years ago now.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    i think women have intuition. Sometimes its very strong and when I express that "feelin'" to my DH he usually listens.

I think the red flags are usually there in relationships but its hard to see them when youre in it. However, I think that I knew i was with a loser when I was with them. Just in denial!