Please don't be alarmed...

Options
mejustmichael
mejustmichael Posts: 109 Member
Please don't be alarmed...

I know their a bit odd but i assure you everyone has them...

Please just breath...

In...

and out...

No don't try to run away...

... the're attached. =/

All right guys lets do this together.

Now...

Deep Breath in...

Hold it...

Now exhale and look down...

Say hello to your toes =)

Any who. I just wanted to say thanks to MFP and all the people on it for supporting me... I'm almost half way to my goal... and have changed everything about my life. Now I cant sleep so who's up for a game???

Im thinking "Back handed complements"

Big Bro "You don't have boobies any more"

Replies

• babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    lol

"Wow, I didn't know you were so pretty"
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    My uncle's friend, to me: "Wow Anna, I never thought you'd have grown up to be good looking!" Thanks...I think!
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    A woman I knew from my childhood (when I was a fat, ugly lump of nothingness!) bumped into me and my family at my brother's Holy Communion recently and I overheard her saying to my mom "Is that Lorraine?? Lord, I wouldn't recognize her...she's a lovely girl now".
    I wonder what she thought of me before?! Some people, eh?!
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    from an old school friend.. wow you actually have a waist... urm thanks??
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I know I have a waist somewhere...
  • DarkOctoberNight
    DarkOctoberNight Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My grandma who I havn't seen in 20 years saw my facebook for the first time and the first thing she said to me was "How are you not fat? Where did you come from?". I really wasn't sure how to take this heh
  • ashes2smash
    ashes2smash Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me to a fitness instructor jokingly "I have no abs" From the fitness instructor to me "you do...they're just hibernating!" Nice!
  • MissYatta
    MissYatta Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    From my sister, "You look good now, since you got rid of that mushroom cut and that double-chin." I didn't know if I wanted to thank her or be mad. I thought I was cute with my mushroom cut :)
  • WhyW8
    WhyW8 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    k, this one isn't about weight loss, but I'm game - my sister to me in front of my whole family on Christmas Eve "you smell like Febreeze...did you just take a s**t?"
  • iSammy
    iSammy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    LOLing at WhyW8!!!!! :laugh:
  • girlontheseesaw
    Options
    Today: "you must've lost about 3 stone".

It's more like 1.5, so either it looks more than it is, or they just perceived me to be a lot podgier!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!