Hello!!

Options
I have been on here for a few weeks now and figured I should introduce myself. I used to be very active on calorie count but got kind of sick of the posting wars and lack of support to newcomers that were shown over there. I heard about this site from a friend of mine at Church so thought I would give this one a try.

I have been struggling with health problems that only allow me to do low impact cardio (walking and very limited elliptical on good days) and some minimal strength training. I mostly use resistance bands and some wall push ups and squats and things like that for my strength training. My current weight is 258 as of today I started this site at 262 so I have already lost weight in the three weeks that I have been on here. My goal weight is 125 but wouldn't mind adjusting that as I get down to 150 and go from there. I am 5'4" and 32 years old. I am happily married to a wonderful supportive DH. We have three large dogs who are very unique in their personalities and would love to get healthy to have children. Right now we have been unable to have children at this time. So that is about it for me right now I think, hehhee.

Good luck in everyone's weight loss journey I hope that I can support everyone as well as get advice along the way.

Replies

• Biggestloserfan
    Options
    I have been on here for a few weeks now and figured I should introduce myself. I used to be very active on calorie count but got kind of sick of the posting wars and lack of support to newcomers that were shown over there. I heard about this site from a friend of mine at Church so thought I would give this one a try.

I have been struggling with health problems that only allow me to do low impact cardio (walking and very limited elliptical on good days) and some minimal strength training. I mostly use resistance bands and some wall push ups and squats and things like that for my strength training. My current weight is 258 as of today I started this site at 262 so I have already lost weight in the three weeks that I have been on here. My goal weight is 125 but wouldn't mind adjusting that as I get down to 150 and go from there. I am 5'4" and 32 years old. I am happily married to a wonderful supportive DH. We have three large dogs who are very unique in their personalities and would love to get healthy to have children. Right now we have been unable to have children at this time. So that is about it for me right now I think, hehhee.

Good luck in everyone's weight loss journey I hope that I can support everyone as well as get advice along the way.
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • eHarris
    eHarris Posts: 160
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sure you'll find plenty of support here...these guys are fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :happy:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome :flowerforyou:

Hope you enjoy the site!
  • erin2082
    Options
    Welcome....I am new here also and have already gotten tons of support. Good Luck! :smile: