Going out to dinner...

Options
So I am getting ready to head out to dinner and I thought I'd pop on and enter what I plan on having to eat...BOY am I glad I did - I need to re-think my choice. I would have eaten more calories for dinner than I am allowed for the whole day!!!

Replies

• cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    So I am getting ready to head out to dinner and I thought I'd pop on and enter what I plan on having to eat...BOY am I glad I did - I need to re-think my choice. I would have eaten more calories for dinner than I am allowed for the whole day!!!
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Where are you going for dinner? Enjoy!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I try to stay away from going out altogether for that reason. It seems like no matter what you eat... it'll always be twice as many calories than it would be if you made it yourself... just because of the way it is cooked!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Your one smart Cupcake!

I made the mistake of entering it after I had eaten it, WOW that was an eye opener! 1550 cals for shrimp! Whew.
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    we went to Chili's and I was thinking about some Chili or perhaps a chicken sandwich, but I went with the guiltless salmon...it was yummy, just the right size so I wasn't stuffed and it was less than 500 calories. Plus my husband doesn't like salmon so I only get to eat it when I go out or if he's not home!