Biggest Loser...here we go! *Spoiler Alert possibly*

Options

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Heba is NOT thinking strategically at all! She's thinking with her emotions and not to win. When the black team is on the chopping block next, they are going to vote off Amy. It's going to leave the three stooges and vicky and brad are going to vote Heba off because they are there to win the money and the money only. I can't stand all three of them! If Heba was smart, she would have voted Brad off and made an alliance with Amy to get Vicky to go home. Vicky and Brad are playing dirty. It will eventually bite them in their *kitten*.

I hope Colleen wins.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Vicky:sick:
    Heba:sick:
    Brady :sick: :sick:

:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: I hate that Amy left! They HAVE to break that alliance somehow...I was so hoping Heba would vote Brady off. I'm with whoever said Brady, Vicky & Heba need to be donut tasters!:laugh:

Oh yeah...I want Colleen to win.:drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

Heba is such a *kitten* and that Vicky, I want to punch her in the face!

i hope Vicky looks like a raisin when she is done losing the weight. I hate the blue team. Poor Amy C to have to live with those "losers".

DITTTTTTTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    You know what? I kind of miss the old Biggest Loser, like the first two seasons. It wasn't as emotional and back stabbing. It was a game and they played the game but they did it with honesty.I get tired of all the drama and stuff. Anyone who drinks water to throw a weigh in should be instantly eliminated. I didn't mind Brady till he did that. I don't care for Heba or Vicky at all. I am going for the black team. Any one of them on there should win. They have the right attitudes. Just my two cents.
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I am so upset that Amy P. had to go...But she looked GREAT when they showed where she is now!! I'm so proud of her...Now I don't know who I want to win. Someone from the Black team-They had an AWESOME weigh in!!

Seriously, how do these people pull 5-8 pound losses and I can't even manage a 1 pound loss? Any idea? Anyone??
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I liked somebody's suggestion here that not every reality show has to be based on Survivor and they should just let everyone stay till the end. Let them play for rewards, etc.
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I feel bad for Bob, their trainer. I'm not sure he likes anyone on his team!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I feel bad for Bob, their trainer. I'm not sure he likes anyone on his team!
    :laugh: something about that thought makes me giggle...you're probably right:wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I liked somebody's suggestion here that not every reality show has to be based on Survivor and they should just let everyone stay till the end. Let them play for rewards, etc.

I have to agree....I think making it a punishment when they are sent home seems sorta strange when they all go on the show to workout hard to get healthy and then ....well, least they're then told ' You're NOT the biggest Loser'....lol

I still find it weird that ...whole line... 'You're the BIggest Loser'....I mean yea I get that it's the name of the show..BUT....come on who wants to be the biggest loser in life. :noway: :laugh: :huh:

But one cool thing is how they show the progress of the folks going home....love that part! It must give a person extra motivation to prove they too can be successful even after getting kicked off the 'Biggest Loser Island'.....:tongue:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    i definitely think Heba should leave.

BUTTT...
    i think it was kinda stupid for phillip to run to her best guy friend in the house (i can't remember his name) and try to form an alliance with him to get rid of Heba. You're playing on teams! of course they're not going to be in an alliance with you!!

good lord lol.

i'm with that hand weigh thing too lol :bigsmile:

that was a bit odd to try it that route...
  • lina1131
    Options
    I don't think Philip confronted Brad. I think Brad lied to Heba about that to fuel her into voting Amy off since he is a threat on the team.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :laugh: Laugin about the donut comment :bigsmile:
    The blue team S...tinks!!!! :explode: Heba, Vicky & Brady need to run off & be Krispy Kreme tasters! :explode:

I'll be happy for anyone on Jillian's team to win! :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I don't think Philip confronted Brad. I think Brad lied to Heba about that to fuel her into voting Amy off since he is a threat on the team.

That went thru my mind...he seemed to have the story all lined up didn't he....gave me similiar feelings that it might not be something that really happened.... Cause really who on the oppisite team is goinig to go to the other team and think they would work together ......yea seems off to me a bit...
  • lina1131
    Options
    Plus, Philip wouldn't jealpordize his wife's position on the team by pissing 80% of the blue team off. He knows how close Brad, Vickey, and Heba are. It was totally set up and a lie. They are playing dirty.
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Plus, Philip wouldn't jealpordize his wife's position on the team by pissing 80% of the blue team off. He knows how close Brad, Vickey, and Heba are. It was totally set up and a lie. They are playing dirty.

I didn't even think about that angle. Now I'm super pi$$ed!!! :angry:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    How the heck can you call a video from home trivial??? OMG!!

I want Heba or Vicky OUT! SO sick of them!!! :explode:
    Such a good point.....trivial? I think NOT.....seems the only thing it would possibly be is MOTIVATING!!

I dont know... to me it is a catch 22... Now when they announced the challenge they didnt say it was going to be a live video and I would want to see my kids but then again I would be afraid it would make me more homesick. Now if they said it was a live video stream then I would definately want it.

Connie
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    You know what? I kind of miss the old Biggest Loser, like the first two seasons. It wasn't as emotional and back stabbing. It was a game and they played the game but they did it with honesty.I get tired of all the drama and stuff. Anyone who drinks water to throw a weigh in should be instantly eliminated. I didn't mind Brady till he did that. I don't care for Heba or Vicky at all. I am going for the black team. Any one of them on there should win. They have the right attitudes. Just my two cents.

I watched one of the old seasons on the reality channel just recently and they had one where the guy really threw the challenge. HE gained 17 LBS. Can you believe that. And nothing happened to him. I think he should have gone home right away. And he made it to the end or near the end.
  • jamster
    jamster Posts: 38
    Options
    Hey guys, are ya all tucked in to watch tonight? I have my hand weights to lift during the commercial breaks...who's with me? And who do you want to go home tonight? I say Heba or Vicky all the way!

I'm sorry, but after last night..I can't stand Vicky. She seems like she's in it for the wrong reason..the money. I just wanted to punch her last night. I wish she hadn't gotten immunity and had to go home. And after the weigh-in I feel as her and Brady did something to make it thrown, especially with Vicky's little evil smile. Ugh..can't stand her!:mad:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I'm so going to laugh when this all comes back to bite Heba in the *kitten*! I haven't liked Vicky or Brady since they screwed the Grey team!:devil:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I'm so going to laugh when this all comes back to bite Heba in the *kitten*! I haven't liked Vicky or Brady since they screwed the Grey team!:devil:

Me either! They've been on my poop list ever since then. :angry:

I'm pulling for anyone on the black team! :drinker: