Girls night out, drink help!

Pucker508
Pucker508 Posts: 67 Member
I am going out with some of my girlfriends tonight and want to be prepared to stay on track!

When dieting, my go to drink has always been vodka and club with a splash of cranberry. I always thought this drink was around 90 calories if using 1 oz (or shot) of vodka. Is this information correct? Because when I searched for it on MFP, I got a variety of calories from 80-100.

Can anyone else suggest a low calorie beverage that I could order out? I know there are many when making them at home...but that is not the case for me tonight!

Thanks!!

Replies

• I always drink vodka, soda water and lime. very low calorie :)
  • I always drink vodka, soda water and lime. very low calorie :)

When I say always, I mean when I go out lol
  • lisadhancock
    lisadhancock Posts: 103
    i usually go for a low calorie beer....
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    I go for Gin and slim-line tonic :-))

Have a great night!!
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    1 oz Patron, Diet Sprite and a lime. 69 calories. So good.
  • ItsMeMaryW
    ItsMeMaryW Posts: 119 Member
    I always drink straight shots of Tequila....very low cal...then just drink Ice tea between..
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    that is a good drink to use. rum and diet coke is also good. if the shots start happening. go with Vodka with a lemon slice no sugar. I found last night that the Lemon drop is not what it use to be. They put sugar in the shot with sours. It was a hybrid of a Kommokasi

Yes I can't spell that one!

Have fun!:drinker:
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    I think you shouldn't stress, you have to break out sometimes. Try to be moderate but have a good time, drink what you like and want not what you should, just make a note to do 50-60 minutes high impact cardio the next day to run it off.
  • Stick with white Liqour, minimize sweet mixers, and you can't go wrong. Have fun!
  • Pucker508
    Pucker508 Posts: 67 Member
    Thank you everyone! I truly find motivation in your words and am looking forward to a night out!

Thanks again!